CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Deeper Still

It is difficult to put into words the wonderful time I had. The road trip with girlfriends, fun shopping and amazing messages from God's word that spoke directly to me. It is so amazing that, through His servants, our huge God speaks to us individually. Oh, how He loves me and oh, that truth and knowledge overwhelm my heart with joy and gratitude. Can I just say that Travis Cottrell and praise team were phenomenal. I heard and am learning some great songs that are already on my iPod. As the Holy Spirit joined us, Philips arena was transformed into a 19,000 seat sanctuary. I am so grateful for God's divine appointment for me to attend this conference. I hope it is in His plans for me in the future as well.

0 comments: