CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

patio set















we received this patio set from family in little rock. i brushed, sandpapered, primed, painted and painted some more to achieve this final result. it took me 3 weekends, but i am much pleased with the outcome. it is very rewarding when a project turns out in reality the way you saw its completion in your mind. also, in the photos you can see the patio we finished last labor day. that as well was an exciting finale that turned out in reality just the way we'd envisioned it in our minds.


1 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

Talk about crafty!!! Nice job. I was wondering who Lou was that commented on my blog. I didn't know you had a blog and now realize it is new, so I am not so out of the loop. Thanks!!!